Return & Exchange
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
For Merchandise authorized for Returns, Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of your shipment date;
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed;
- Merchandise must have all tags attached;
- Note: Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable;
- Sale items may be returned for store credit or exchange.
CUSTOM MADE GARMENTS
Custom Made garments are considered special orders and are final sale (no return or exchanges. This is due to the garments being made to your particular specifications and cannot be resold.
We recommended that the customer get someone else to help them take measurements.
Measuring yourself will give inaccurate numbers and could lead to disappointment.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN
- To process your Return/Exchange you must request a Return/Exchange Authorization by emailing us at Lexinie; a detailing the reasons for the request, and must provide a phone number where Lexinie may contact you.
- In response, you will receive an RMA # that should be noted on your return shipment. Your request for return and refund may be denied if a return authorization number has not been given.
- Use the original shipping materials used in your order and mail to the address below using USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- You are responsible for any loss of the return item until Lexinie receives it; your payment will be refundable to your account within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt.
•Any merchandise marked "Sale" cannot be returned
Hair accessories and hats cannot be returned.